I think this will be such a great way to keep in touch with each other - thank you so much Tara for getting us going. I don't know how to post pictures yet - but I'm going to learn. We had a wonderful day yesterday. We went to sacrament meeting with Aaron and Paige where Addi, Porter, and Boston participated on the primary program. They did a great job, all their parts were memorized - way to go!!! I think Hailey was a little jealous that she wasn't up there singing along. Then we drove to Heber City and spent a wonderful day with Jacob, Linsey and their family. There is nothing better than spending time with our family. We love you all so much. Mom and Dad
Did your kids say something super funny? Share it with everyone!
Tyler was reading the Bambi book to Jayli and she asked what happened to Bambi's Mom. Tyler told her the hunters got her to which she replied "Yea, 'cuz deers are good to eat but we don't eat their butts 'cuz they could poop in our mouth. "
I think this will be such a great way to keep in touch with each other - thank you so much Tara for getting us going. I don't know how to post pictures yet - but I'm going to learn.
ReplyDeleteWe had a wonderful day yesterday. We went to sacrament meeting with Aaron and Paige where Addi, Porter, and Boston participated on the primary program. They did a great job, all their parts were memorized - way to go!!! I think Hailey was a little jealous that she wasn't up there singing along. Then we drove to Heber City and spent a wonderful day with Jacob, Linsey and their family. There is nothing better than spending time with our family. We love you all so much. Mom and Dad